NewAge Products Inc
Customer Service Specialist at NewAge Products Inc – Work from home
- NewAge Products Inc
- Vaughan, ON
- $16.50 – $21.00 an hour
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for a passionate, talented and customer focused Customer Service Specialist to join our team on a 12 month contract. Please note that this position will start as a Work from Home position.
- Responding to and providing best in class customer service from inquiries received from retailers and customers via email and phone.
- Investigating order concerns and finding solutions that balance the needs of the business and the customer.
- Updating information and basic reports in Excel.
- Processing replacement orders into SAP.
- Using discretionary judgment regarding customer orders and concerns.
- Ensuring that the appropriate feedback is reaching the applicable department or stakeholder.
- Meeting metrics such as average handle time, productivity and quality.
- Maintaining a positive brand image for NewAge Products while interacting with customers, vendors or retailers.
Experience & Education:
- Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a Call Centre environment
- Ability to manage a database of customer inquiries.
- Strong customer service skills, business acumen, and positive demeanour.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to negotiate and display confidence.
- Ability to handle escalated customer concerns while remaining calm and professional.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Hourly range of $16.50/hr to $21.00/hr depending on skills and experience.
- Benefits package.
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Fun! We celebrate successes, and hold special events to build strong teams
- Potential for full time status based on business needs and performance.
- Operational hours Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Saturday between 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Please note that this is subject to change and will flex based on business needs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.