Website Palak Engineering Solutions
Palak Engineering Solutions: About us
Palak Engineering Solutions: You get speed, flexibility and better control to produce vehicles faster with greater precision.
Entry Level Skills
- Strong outgoing personality with superior communication skills and great work ethic.
- Data entry and strong organizational skills.
- Effective listening and analytical skills, as well as the ability to summarize information and offer solutions.
- Familiarity with home computers and have at least an average working level typing ability.
- You should be professional and positive and also possess a high degree of self-motivation and have the ability to work independently in your job.
- Excellent time management and administrative skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to create, implement and manage processes to achieve set outcomes in a work at home job environment.
This is an online work at home position, so you will be required to have the following:
- Good Working Entry Level Personal Home Computer, less than 4 years old.
- Legitimate high-speed home internet access.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Palak Engineering Solutions: Data Entry Responsibilities
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
To apply for this job please visit readymoneyfromhome.com.