Website Net Transcripts
In business since 1988, Net Transcripts has grown to be the leading provider of confidential transcription services to Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice agencies nationwide. It is our goal to save your agency a significant amount of money, time and personnel resources by providing a gradual transition to outsourcing transcription that is non-disruptive to current staffing and office procedures.
Insurance Transcription at Net Transcripts: Overview
Base salary: Very atttractive
Apply for Insurance Transcription at Net Transcripts. Transcribers are urgently needed for Insurance transcription at Net Transcripts.
As a leader in providing transcription services to the insurance industry, we are looking to work with individuals who have experience in interview transcription.
To be successful in this opportunity, you should have prior verbatim transcription experience, as well as having done interview transcriptions. We love working with typists that have had experience transcribing for an insurance company, law enforcement agency, courts, or a law office. You should also be committed to being available for work on a consistent basis. We find those most happy with contracting complete 60+ minutes of work each day Monday through Friday.
BENEFITS OF INSURANCE TRANSCRIPTION AT NET TRANSCRIPTS
1. Work on your own schedule
2. Work as many hours as you want
3. Grow your business at your own pace
4. Have open access to work 24/7
THE NITTY GRITTY OF INSURANCE TRANSCRIPTION AT NET TRANSCRIPTS
1. You must be an American citizen residing in the USA
2. You must be able to pass a full criminal background
3. English must be your first language
4. You must be able to type 75 WPM
5. You must have stellar grammar skills
6. Be able to produce a transcript that is at least 98% accurate
7. Work on a PC with Microsoft Windows 10, a minimum 8 GB of RAM and a version of Microsoft Office that has Word (you should be very proficient) and Excel (open & view only)
8. Be an effective communicator through email
9. Have or be willing to purchase noise canceling headphones, and an Infinity USB-2 foot pedal
10. Have a high speed Internet connection (minimum 15Mbps and can effectively stream a YouTube video). You must use Chrome v70+ as your web browser.
11. Be proficient at research on the Internet
12. Be able to meet posted deadlines
THE PROCESS OF INSURANCE TRANSCRIPTION AT NET TRANSCRIPTS
1. Submit your resume and application
2. Complete an assessment process to demonstrate your transcription and proofreading skills
3. Start completing work and getting $$$
Unfortunately we have found that individuals with only medical transcription experience aren’t successful in insurance transcription. So at this time, we are not contracting with individuals that have only done this type of transcription. If you reside in California, Illinois, and Massachusetts you are not eligible for this opportunity.
About Net Transcripts
Net Transcripts provides Web-based Transcription Services to hundreds of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice agencies across the nation. No one processes more Law Enforcement and Legal transcription nationwide than Net Transcripts.
In fact, it’s all that we do. Our personnel are highly skilled in the language, nuances and procedures necessary for fast, accurate and secure Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice transcription.
All transcripts are processed domestically, not offshore, by our highly skilled transcriptionists; all of whom undergo extensive criminal background checks and are bound by a comprehensive Confidentiality Agreement. Everyone at Net Transcripts understands security, chain of custody and confidentiality.
- Securely send recordings from any desktop or mobile device.
- FEDRAMP, CJIS and FIPS-200 compliant encrypted file transfer.
- Microsoft Azure Government Cloud hosting guarantees up time.
- Chain-of-Custody ensured through unique user account authentication.
- Tiered administrator rights to manage authorized users and account activity.
- Transcripts are processed by thoroughly vetted, US-based transcribers.
Advantages of Outsourcing Transcription
Outsourcing your transcription needs to Net Transcripts will allow your agency to:
- Receive transcription services at substantially reduced cost — without any upfront fees, subscriptions or minimum usage requirements. Net Transcripts produces proven and significant savings.
- Eliminate all late or backlogged transcription.
- Experience investigative efficiencies and improved case closure rates.
- Relieve officers and staff for other duties.
- Receive flexible and unlimited transcription capacity — never be over, or under staffed again.
- Eliminate the need to replace transcription staff that quit, retire or are reassigned to other duties.
- Experience all the advantages of an in-house transcription department without the fixed employee costs and employment related expenses.
- Maintain tight budget controls.
Our goal is not to eliminate staff, but to save your agency money and personnel resources. Net Transcripts is a scalable operation, and is available to handle your current or changing transcription needs as the opportunity arises.