Online Surveys UK
Product Tester Jobs:
Get Free Products Delivered To Your Door Temp – Part Time – Full Time – Flexible Hours – Student.
Product Tester (at Uxbridge Employment Agency)
Are you seeking a part-time role working with a local business that pays well?
Do you have a good sense of smell?
Are you interested in being part of a team that influences worldwide product campaigns?
A fantastic client of ours based near in Southall (Hayes), is seeking 10 people to join their team of sensory panellists to evaluate new product and brand smells. The role involves visiting their offices every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to take part in a testing session where you will rank the longevity and effectiveness of differing smells for products (household names). Each session is paid from £10 and will last approximately 45mins.
Our client will be holding a screening day on the 30th September at their offices, near Costco in Southall, between the hours of 1pm – 4pm so if you are interested in joining this tester session please read on…
Interested applicants must be available from for one of three sessions between the hours of 2pm-4pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. This is an on-going role so we are looking for people that can commit for at least 3 months as our client will provide a lot of on-the-job training so they are looking for long-term applicants who will become a valued member of their team!
This role will be ideal for anyone seeking part-time work hours, something in between school hours or if maybe you are at university. There is also opportunities to take work home for extra pay and to trial lots of fantastic products in the comfort of your own home.
Applicants must be available on 30th September and unfortunately, due to the nature of the role we cannot accept anyone suffering from Migraines, Hayfever or Asthma.
Product Tester Jobs: Overview
This is an opportunity for anyone who would like to earn EXTRA money working from home. If you want to convert your spare hours into money then we have the home work for you! This opportunity is an ideal way to: Start earning again if you’re unemployed. Provide a second income if you are already working part-time. Earn some money from home if you are a full time mum. Top up your pension if you are retired, or Fund your social life if you are a student. Work your own hours from the comfort of your home Available for the unemployed, students, retirement or second income working from HOME UK Nationwide. Our applicants come from a variety of different backgrounds including admin workers, customer service jobs, office workers, factory workers, delivery drivers etc. No experience required as all basic training provided within the online offers. Further Home Work Opportunities Available With Other Companies For Successful Applicants. APPLY now and get started Earning money TODAY.
The best perk of being a product tester is getting to try out new goods before anyone else and keeping them when you’re done. Most firms consider the product itself as payment enough, but some marketing panels may also offer monetary compensation.
Product tester jobs demand the following:
- You use the products, evaluate and provide feedback on items before they hit the shelves.
- Then you’ll fill out a survey, talk to a marketing team or, if you’re a social media mogul, post your reviews of the products online.
- You may be required to fill out extended survey form to give details on different aspects of the products. Also you may be required to test different effects of the product at different times of the day, season and even different moods.
Online Surveys UK: Overview
UK plays host to numerous trusted survey platforms. They registration processes are very simple. For details of paid surveys that you can carry out and other paid product tester jobs in UK, visit the article for details.
UX Researcher (at Sanderson)
Our client are looking for a diligent UX Researcher, experienced working with product teams including designers, developers and testers.
- You will have experience in translating business and product design unknowns into actionable research strategies to collect rich qualitative and qualitative data.
- Your patience and commitment allow you to spend many hours interviewing people and observing their behaviour.
- You know how to get basic knowledge about a new domain or technology quickly.
- Your main motivator is to craft technology that makes people’s lives easier and more satisfying.
- You have an objective and open-minded approach to research that minimises cognitive biases in order to find clear patterns and trends.
- When conducting research sessions, you are able to coordinate the materials, manage recording equipment, handle observers, and interact with the participants, while taking notes of their interactions.
- You work alongside designers, product managers and engineers to prepare effective research initiatives that lead to insightful and meaningful information.
- Previous experience in finance working in a “jobs-to-be-done” product development framework or on a large scale transformation would be advantageous.